How To File A Claim
If you suspect a covered component in your vehicle has failed, we are here to ensure that your claim is handled efficiently so you can get back on the road quickly.
To file a claim following a mechanical breakdown, follow these simple steps:
- 1. Stop driving the vehicle immediately to prevent any further damage.
- 2. If you are in need of towing or roadside assistance, and it is included in your coverage, call 1-866-293-3543.
- 3. Take your vehicle to a licensed and reputable repair facility. For help locating a preferred service facility near you, go to Find A Preferred Service Facility or call 1-800-482-7357.
- 4. Once your vehicle is at the repair facility, the facility must contact GWC at 1-800-482-7357 with an estimate PRIOR to any work beginning on the vehicle.
- 5. If it is determined that a covered component has failed and the estimate is approved, GWC will issue a claims authorization number that must appear on all billing invoices.
IMPORTANT: Do not have any work done on your vehicle prior to receiving an authorization number.
For additional details regarding claims processing, please refer to your contract. If needed, you can also look up your coverage details online.