Elite Partner Conference Terms And Conditions
The GWC Warranty Elite Partner Conference recognizes the achievements of our top Elite Partners. This conference provides a venue for camaraderie, sharing best practices, focus groups and feedback that continue to position GWC Warranty and our most loyal partners and dealers as leaders in the automotive industry.
Results and winners will be announced in December 2017.
Relax in ultimate luxury at the Le Blanc Spa Resort.
- Riviera Maya, Mexico
- Ranked #2 All-Inclusive Resort in the World, 2015 Travelers’ Choice by TripAdvisor
- Wednesday, February 14 – Sunday, February 18, 2018
Each Elite Partner Conference travel award includes:
- Round trip coach airfare and transfers for two people
- Luxury accommodations
- Special activities and once-in-a-lifetime group events
- Meals and beverages at hosted events
- The top GWC Elite Partners will have the right of first refusal for a reservation at Le Blanc Resort Spa.
- An “eligible participant” is limited to the Owner, General Manager or other principal decision maker of record.
- The participants must be employed by the registered Elite Partner through the time the trip is conducted.
- The Elite Partner Conference is designed for adults only. Winners and accompanying guests must be at least 21 years of age or older by award travel date.
- A valid passport is required for travel.
- Winners will be announced in December 2017.
- All winners and the winners’ guests must complete an online travel registration form and submit a signed waiver form and W9 by January 8, 2018 before travel accommodations can be made.
- Winners whose forms are not received by program headquarters by the deadline will be removed from the winners list and their trip placed.
- No substitution, assignment or postponement of the Elite Partner Conference invitations will be accepted. Participation must occur at the time scheduled or re-scheduled by GWC Warranty. Cash or merchandise will not be given in lieu of conference travel.
Participants are encouraged to seek professional tax advice with respect to the proper tax treatment of awards under this program. Any liability for federal, state or other taxes for this program will be the sole responsibility of the Award Recipient. GWC Warranty will not be responsible for payment of any such taxes.
INTERPRETATION AND AUDIT PROCEDURES
All claims, issues, and matters regarding this program shall be directed to Wendy Pratt. GWC Warranty will make all decisions relating to the interpretation and application of any Program rule or phrase. GWC Warranty reserves the right disqualify any contracts not written or reported in accordance with these program rules. GWC Warranty will decide any question of eligibility or any other matter relating to the interpretation, scope or application of this program; or any rule thereof, at their sole discretion; and such decision shall be final and binding upon all Participants and Winners.
GWC Warranty reserves the right to cancel, amend or revoke the program at any time, for any reason, including, but not limited to, terms of participation or in order to improve the effectiveness of the program.
Questions about the 2017 GWC Warranty Elite Partner Conference may be directed to Wendy Pratt.