Elite Dealer Conference Terms And Conditions
The GWC Warranty Elite Dealer Conference recognizes the achievements of our top producing dealers. This conference provides a venue for camaraderie, sharing best practices, focus groups and feedback that continue to position GWC Warranty and our most loyal dealers as leaders in the automotive industry.
The Elite Dealer Conference contest period will run from July 1, 2017 – November 30, 2017. Results and winners will be announced in December 2017.
Set sail for Mediterranean cruise aboard the Silver Wind by Silversea.
- Departing from Barcelona, Spain with stops in some of the most beautiful European destinations like Monaco, Italy and France
- Thursday, April 19 – Thursday, April 26, 2018
Relax in ultimate luxury at the Le Blanc Spa Resort.
- Riviera Maya, Mexico
- Ranked #2 All-Inclusive Resort in the World, 2015 Travelers’ Choice by TripAdvisor
- Wednesday, February 14 – Sunday, February 18, 2018
TRAVEL AWARDSEach Elite Dealer Conference travel award includes:
- Round trip coach airfare and transfers for two people
- Luxury accommodations
- Special activities and once-in-a-lifetime group events
- Meals and beverages at hosted events
Qualifying Period: July 1, 2017 – November 30, 2017
Each registered dealer will be provided a benchmark based on their GWC production from July 1, 2016 – November 30, 2016. Dealers that exceed their benchmarks are qualified to win.
- Dealers must register in order to be eligible to win.
- Dealers must be a GWC Elite Dealer as of July 2017 and maintain this status throughout the remainder of 2017.
- Dealers must demonstrate growth in gross sales production for the same time period, year over year, in order to qualify.
- Winners will then be determined out of all qualified participants based on total gross sales volume during the contest period.
- Remember, qualifying and winning are two different things. You must qualify to win, but unfortunately not all qualifying dealers are guaranteed a trip.
- Top volume dealers who meet all qualification criteria will win an invitation to the 2017 GWC Warranty Elite Dealer Conference.
- The top 10 dealers will have the right of first refusal for the Mediterranean Cruise aboard the Silver Wind by Silversea. At their discretion, winners in this category may opt out of this trip and choose Le Blanc Resort Spa in the alternative.
- The next 50 dealers are guaranteed a trip to Le Blanc Spa Resort. Any Mediterranean Cruise trips not claimed by top 10 producers will be offered to the top producers in this group.
- All vehicle service contract volume qualifies, including volume submitted to GWC directly or through one our lender partners. GAP contracts and other ancillary products do not count towards volume.
- All contracts must be remitted and paid for by 5pm EST Thursday, November 30, 2017.
- An “eligible participant” is limited to the Dealer Principal or General Manager of record.
- The participants must be employed by the registered dealership and producing a similar amount of benefits during the qualifying period, at the time the winners are announced, and through the time the trip is conducted.
- The Elite Dealer Conference is designed for adults only. Winners and accompanying guests must be at least 21 years of age or older by award travel date.
- A valid passport is required for travel.
- To enroll and participate in the 2017 Elite Dealer Conference a dealer must register at: www.gwcwarranty.com/elitedealerconference
- You are not automatically enrolled. Enrollment is necessary to gather the current information needed to manage the contest appropriately and fairly.
- ALL DEALERS MUST BE REGISTERED BY NO LATER THAN FRIDAY AUGUST 31, 2017 IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS CONTEST.
- Winners will be announced after the final production numbers have been tallied and verified in December 2017.
- All winners and the winners’ guests must complete an online travel registration form and submit a signed waiver form and W9 by January 8, 2018 before travel accommodations can be made.
- Winners whose forms are not received by program headquarters by the deadline will be removed from the winners list and their trip placed.
- No substitution, assignment or postponement of the Elite Dealer Conference invitations will be accepted. Participation must occur at the time scheduled or re-scheduled by GWC Warranty. Cash or merchandise will not be given in lieu of conference travel.
Participants are encouraged to seek professional tax advice with respect to the proper tax treatment of awards under this program. Any liability for federal, state or other taxes for this program will be the sole responsibility of the Award Recipient. GWC Warranty will not be responsible for payment of any such taxes.
INTERPRETATION AND AUDIT PROCEDURES
All claims, issues, and matters regarding this program shall be directed to your GWC Dealer Consultant or email EliteDealerConference@gwcwarranty.com. GWC Warranty will make all decisions relating to the interpretation and application of any Program rule or phrase. GWC Warranty reserves the right disqualify any contracts not written or reported in accordance with these program rules. GWC Warranty will decide any question of eligibility or any other matter relating to the interpretation, scope or application of this program; or any rule thereof, at their sole discretion; and such decision shall be final and binding upon all Participants and Winners.
GWC Warranty reserves the right to cancel, amend or revoke the program at any time, for any reason, including, but not limited to, terms of participation or in order to improve the effectiveness of the program.
Questions about the 2017 GWC Warranty Elite Dealer Conference may be directed to your GWC Dealer Consultant or email EliteDealerConference@gwcwarranty.com.