Independent used vehicle dealerships compete to offer the best quality vehicles and the best customer service to their buyers. AFIP certification is the cornerstone to the dealer’s compliance management system.
AFIP’s Independent Used Vehicle certification, a two-day course, has been designed to ensure that F&I managers, sales consultants and other personnel are trained to meet the highest ethical and compliance standards. It’s a key component to success that helps create trust and satisfied customers.
After passing the exam, you’ll receive a framed diploma for display and a certification logo and professional designation for business cards.
- Understanding the Law
- Truth in Lending Act & Regulation Z
- Installment Sales
- Retail Installment Sale Contracts
- Consumer Leasing Act & Regulation M
- Consumer Leasing
- Holder-in-Due-Course Rule
- Credit Practices Rule
- Consumer Lease Agreements
- Equal Credit Opportunity Act (ECOA) & Regulation B
- Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA)
- Red Flag Rule
- Risk-Based Pricing Rule
Included for GWC Partners:
- CARLAW® F&I Legal Desk Book
- Access to the AFIP Regulation Education Platform (AFIP REP), an interactive online training system
- Detailed lesson plans
- Lecture videos hosted by a former Northwood University professor and 20-year AFIP partner (and AFIP-Accredited Facilitator)
- Downloadable audio files of the lecture series for on-the-go study
- Required reading
- Practice quizzes
After passing the exam attendees will receive:
- A framed diploma for display
- A certification logo and professional designation for business cards
- A press release template for trade area newspapers
At GWC Warranty, we deliver the training and support dealerships need to optimize every sale.
Become a GWC dealer today. Contact us.