WILKES-BARRE, PA. – GWC Warranty, the best-in-class provider of used vehicle service contracts and related finance and insurance products sold through automotive dealers, recently celebrated the one-year anniversary of its online Dealer Portal.
In one year, the GWC Warranty Dealer Portal received more than 45,000 vehicle service contract submissions, evolving from an online tool for dealers to rate and submit contracts electronically to a comprehensive web-based platform used by more than 4,000 dealerships nationwide. With 220,000 logins in the first year alone, dealers have found value in the Dealer Portal’s numerous tools and resources by implementing its flexible functionality into their business’ everyday processes.
With a new release of the Dealer Portal going live today, its list of features now includes:
- Prioritized, rapid-response online claims adjudication for Elite and WealthBuilder Dealers
- Free access to GWC’s Virtual Training Platform – an interactive, user-friendly training resource available exclusively to Elite and WealthBuilder Dealers
- An educational video library with streaming, on-demand content designed to aid in selling a VSC
- Real-time, fully historical “Contracts and Applications” reporting complete with claims summaries for every contract ever submitted
- A virtual content hub where dealers can download electronic product brochures, detailed component coverage information, cost of repairs statistics and more
- Instant access to frequently used forms and documents, such as a digital sales waiver and user guides for various sales like the GWC Dealer App for iPads
- A comprehensive, up-to-the-minute snapshot of past contracts and rating sessions
- The lead-generating LogoBuilder application that quickly and seamlessly brands dealership inventory with extended protection to help build confidence earlier in the sales process
About GWC Warranty
Established in 1995, GWC Warranty is the largest, best-in-class provider of used vehicle service contracts in the automotive industry. Named a Motor Trend® Recommended Best Buy for independent dealers, GWC Warranty is committed to providing its dealer partners with service, products, training and technology to make them more successful. GWC Warranty has helped bring a “No Worries, Just Drive” experience to more than 1.5 million drivers nationwide. GWC Warranty, rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau, is owned by Stone Point Capital, a Connecticut-based investment firm with aggregate committed capital of more than $13 Billion. For more information about GWC Warranty please visit www.GWCwarranty.com.