How To File A Claim
If you suspect a covered component in your vehicle has failed, GWC Warranty is here to ensure that your claim is handled efficiently so you can get back on the road quickly.
To file a claim following a mechanical breakdown, follow these simple steps:
- Stop driving the vehicle immediately to prevent any further damage.
- If you are in need of towing or roadside assistance, and it is included in your coverage, call 1-866-293-3543.
- Take your vehicle to a licensed and reputable repair facility. For help locating a preferred service facility near you, go to Find A Preferred Service Facility or call 1-800-482-7357.
- Once your vehicle is at the repair facility, the facility must contact GWC at 1-800-482-7357 with an estimate PRIOR to any work beginning on the vehicle.
- If it is determined that a covered component has failed and the estimate is approved, GWC will issue a claims authorization number that must appear on all billing invoices.
IMPORTANT: Do not have any work done on your vehicle prior to receiving an authorization number.
For additional details regarding claims processing, please refer to your contract.